Whether it’s accommodating guests for the weekend, being more sociable by having a larger dining area, having a dedicated hobby room, reserving a quiet corner for a spot of yoga or creating a home gym, an extra room would be a welcome addition at any time!
Make a SupaLite Tiled roof a welcome addition to your home... with a 10 year gurantee
- Retains warmth in the winter months
- Incredibly cool on sunny days even in direct sunlight
- Virtually burglar proof and the roofing tiles cannot be easily removed
- Eliminate any leaks experienced with lightweight polycarbonate roofs
- Eliminate noise from rain, wind and wildlife
- Eliminate almost all glare experienced with polycarbonate or glass roofs
- No need to climb ladders for cleaning dirty roofs
- Designed and tested to the standards demanded by the JHAI
From an interior point of view, the tiled roof construction works well for a seamless integration with any existing architectural and building elements. A tiled roof-style conservatory has fully a plastered ceiling – and unlike with glass conservatories – opens up a range of interior styling options.
Lighting can be factored to suit your individual needs, so if you are converting your space into a home office, then incorporating integrated spotlights or downlights is simple to do. Alternatively, a statement chandelier hanging from the centre of the room would make a great focal point in an extended dining area. Family rooms may benefit from integrated audio and visual equipment where wires can be concealed for a neater aesthetic.
Happy customers are always a priority and we aim to satisfy customer expectations at all times!
From start to finish, we have everything covered.